|Country of Origin||United States|
|Active Ingredients||0.575% ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA)|
|Application||OPA High-Level Disinfectant|
|For Use With||For McKesson OPA/28 OPA Concetration Indicator (73-OPA28B)|
|Product Dating||Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
|Usage||Max 28 Day Reuse|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson OPA/28 High Level Disinfectant
- Net Contents: 1 Gallon (3.8 L)
- Ready-to-use, no mixing or activating.
- Long, life, activated 28-day, 0.575% buffered ortho-Phthalaldehyde solution which contains surfactants.
- 10 minute manual disinfection time at room temp of 68°F (20°C).
- 5 minute AER disinfection time at 77°F (25°C).
- Contraindicated for urological instrumentation to be utilized for cystoscopy or other urological procedures for patients with a history of bladder cancer.
- McKesson Brand OPA Test Strips
- Contains buffering agents for corrosion inhibitors.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 4 x 1 Gallon Per Case
If you are not completely satisfied with any McKesson Brands product, you may return it for a full refund or credit within 30 days from the purchase date. McKesson Brands satisfaction guarantee is limited to products purchased directly from the Flexx Med Network.